Elisa Pulliam is passionate about seeing women experience authentic life transformation for the sake of impacting the next generation. She believes that a changed woman becomes a world changer, and that begins with adopting fresh attitudes and focused habits that leads to real life change.
Her mission to help women as a life coach stems from experiencing radical life transformation herself. Emerging from a childhood marred by abuse and her own personal struggle with anger throughout her early adult years, she knows firsthand that life is filled with obstacles but personal change is possible.
As a Christian, Elisa believes that transformation really does begin with a fresh encounter with God, but that spiritual growth is a life-time process. Her coaching process includes prayer and a biblical foundation as she uses thought-provoking questions to lead a to client to ah-ha moments. In addition, she utilizes the Highlands Ability Assessment in providing a client with a whole-person more...
I count it a privilege to step into your world as your life coach, listen to your current life situation, and together seeking practical solutions relevant to your life today. My coaching process is built upon 5 key components:
1) Awareness -- Where are you at today?
2) Vision -- Where do you want to go? What do you want to accomplish?
3) Obstacles -- What is standing in your way?
4) Solutions -- What changes/steps will enable you to move through or around those obstacles?
5) Assessments -- What additional tools can we use to understand you better?
With the heart of a friend, steeped in a passion for God and His Word, I bring to you an attentive ear, thought-provoking questions, and an accountability partnership to facilitate the authentic life change you desire.
While the coaching sessions are entirely about you, I'm happy to put on my consulting hat at your request and share with you any information that would be relevant to you in reaching your goals. Such as:
• balance work and life responsibilities
• challenges of being an idea girl wtih limited resources and time
• creating a brand identity
• owning a business
• launching and running a ministry
• speaking ministry and content development
• conference planning and board member leadership
• publishing, both self-publishing and traditional publishing
• raising teenagers combined with experience of living at a boarding school for 18 years
• spiritual growth and biblical disciplines
• overcoming anger
• battling insecurity
• cultivating a healthy marriage
• college placement more ...
I offer both private coaching and online coaching interchangeably. I encourage clients to select the package that best meets their budget and time availability.
Monthly Motivations > Three 30-minute sessions in one month
Perfect Pace > Five 45-minutes sessions with no time limit
The Kaleo Program > Ten 60 minute sessions utilizing the Highlands Ability Assessment
Each package is customizable around a particular theme, vision or need. More options are available at my website.
Life Breakthrough Life Coach Certification Training
Professional . . .
Owner of Authentic Life LLC. Life Coaching, Consulting, and Graphic Design business.
Founder of More to Be, a ministry website with contributor blog.
Author of "Meet the New You: A 21-Day Plan for Embracing Fresh Attitudes and Focused Habits for Real Life Change"
Author of Teen Bible Studies and resources on mentoring.
Former Executive Director of Kingdom Hearts Inc. Conference
Speaker for Conferences, Churches, Christian Organizations
Personal . . .
Twenty-two years of walking with the Lord.
Twenty years of marriage.
Sixteen years of parenting.
Ten years of overcoming anger.
Lifetime of being a "Big Idea Girl" and learning how to implement those ideas one-at-a time.
Fees: from $125 USD to $1295 USD
Read verified client reviews from real customers.
There are no customers reviews yet.
Let others know what you think about this coach by submitting a review.
|5 stars (Highest rating)|
|1 star (Lowest rating)|