My life coaching runs the normal gamut from business, finances, health, family, life balance, to more personal topics. My uniqueness lies in my particular experience in holistic sexuality and relationship coaching. In addition to a PhD in Economics, I have years of experience building my own business, which is a great qualification when coaching touches on one's career. However, I know that one's experience in intimacy and relationship is often overlooked in conventional coaching, and may just be the missing piece of the puzzle. I have experience with helping people recover from trauma, abuse and relationship breakdown, as well as assisting their spiritual journey.
I am a holistic coach because I use multiple approaches, tailored to my client, and we always consider many areas of your life. In my experience, a loss of career direction might touch on a ‘spiritual’ crisis; or there may be an underlying relationship issue which connects to your finance problems. In more...
Obviously your goals; for many, identifying direction and goals is the hardest part. For others, it's about time management, structure, and breaking down action steps. My clients experience great success in achieving goals, and more importantly, feel that their life has more meaning.
• Holistic – we use mindfulness, NLP, hypnotherapy, goal-setting, and I am also qualified in some specific forms of bodywork
• Inclusive—When you work with me, no topic is off limits, from the most intimate, to the most mundane and practical (marketing, finance).
• Compassionate - My empathy is genuine, and reflects my deep belief that self-love is the core of success in any area. I want to help you love yourself and feel excited about your potential.
• Mindful – One of my passions is helping you access your own strengths and intuition by a practice of being mindful
• Focused – we have laser focus on YOUR goals, hopes, dreams
• Outcome oriented – this is not just talking, we strategize for accomplishment
• Accountable –regular check-ins ensure that you are taking the steps we have strategized
Please feel free to visit my shop to see the details of my offerings.
I have years of experience in running my own business and helping others build theirs. I'm in my early forties, in a healthy relationship, have a good friendship with my ex-husband, with whom I parent three gorgeous kids. In my life I've lived in many countries, speak Russian, some French, and have done fieldwork for my PhD in Ukraine. Originally from Georgia in the American South, I have lived in Sydney for 16 years.
Fees: from $100 USD to $200 USD
Read verified client reviews from real customers.
Emma has an ability to wade through the mire of distractions and help you work out where your focus should truly be to balance your life. I am very goal driven but i have been using some less important goals to avoid doing what I need to do for myself, my family, my business and my spiritual/ church life as well as fitness and relationship. Emma is helping me to get these into to a better balance so that I don't live with the constant frustration of waring my self out trying to keep everyone else happy.
She is helping me focus on setting the right goals! visualising them and working to achieve them because I really want to achieve them and not just because it will stop me from failing.
Watch this space !!!!!
Let others know what you think about this coach by submitting a review.
|5 stars (Highest rating)|
|1 star (Lowest rating)|