I offer 4 main project coaching services:
• Project Manager Coaching – helping project managers develop their skills and leadership competencies to improve project performance and minimise risk of failure
• New Manager Mentoring – working with inexperienced project managers or team leaders to guide and support them through their first project to minimise the risk of project failure
• Project Stage Coaching – providing coaching to project managers and project boards at critical project stages, and stage gates, to ensure the project remains on track and viable. It also involves early stage intervention to ensure that the project scope is clearly defined, no gaps remain and assumptions are validated giving the project a strong foundation to ensure success
• Team Coaching – helping the project manager and team leaders build cohesive and effective teams using coaching tools and techniques
Additionally I also offer the following consulting services:
• Process improvement consulting – more...
Drawing on my previous experience as an IT consultant, a manager and as an entrepreneur, as well as my coaching and mentoring experience I provide specialist coaching in the following areas:
* New manager mentoring: Enabling new manager's to build up their confidence as leaders, providing tools and strategies to tackle challenges, strengthen their leadership abilities and to build strong and productive teams.
* Leadership coaching: Focussing on specific areas like communication; delegation; conflict resolution and decision making, leadership coaching enables managers to become great leaders.
* Career transitioning: Supports and provides guidance for those wanting to pursue new careers or promotions through skills assessment, exploring career options, defining specific goals and the steps to achieving them, advising on interviewing and providing support after clients have transitioned into their new careers.
* Team consulting: Working with project teams and organisational change more ...
My style of coaching is unique in that I blend coaching with mentoring. Each coaching session is tailored to the needs of the client and is completely client-driven. They set the pace and decide on what area they want to explore within each session.
Please feel free to visit my shop to see the details of my offerings.
I offer tailored made coaching and project management consulting solutions to organisations and individuals. Contact me for more information.
Online coaching is available via Skype. Regular sessions are between 45 minutes to an hour, although loungers sessions can be organised on request. There are different packages available depending on the type of coaching required. All sessions are completely confidential.
Email support is provided between sessions.
I have solid experience as a team leader, having worked with teams locally and remotely. I am also accustomed to managing multicultural teams. As I started in management at a very young age, I know the pitfalls and challenges that being a leader can bring and have refined my style over the years. I believe the key to success as a manager is good communication, which includes being an active listener.
Changing your career even within an organisation can be difficult and I have met people that have chosen to settle in the position that they are in as they don't know how to progress their career. I have been there, done that and managed successfully to change my roles and I want to help those that are stuck become unstuck.
Fees: from $65 to $200
Discounts are provided when booking a block of sessions, for instance 4, 6 or 8 sessions booked in advance.
Read verified client reviews from real customers.
There are no customers reviews yet.
Let others know what you think about this coach by submitting a review.
|5 stars (Highest rating)|
|1 star (Lowest rating)|