I laughingly (but truthfully) call myself a ‘recovering’ perfectionist. I am a professional, wife and mother of three daughters. I have been in the thickest of thick, dark, gnarly ugliness of life living me. Much as a result of my own doing of course, because, I am a perfectionist after all and I can do everything…right? The unattainable in times past has always been my goal. Good enough was never good enough. I wore perfectionism like a badge of honor, thinking it was something to be proud of, until I realized the mass destruction it causes to relationships, health, and most importantly personal happiness and well-being.
I now strive for ‘high excellence’ because no one knows better than a perfectionist that there is no such thing as ‘perfect’. Perfect is the gremlin that with its conjoined twin Guilt gets you by the throat and then throws a party and invites its friends. They are like a bad street drug that brainwash you into thinking you are never ‘enough’. Horrible little more...
-1:1 private coaching with multiple programs available to meet your desired level of contact and accountability
-Sessions are typically 50 minutes
-Tools and resources to meet each situation and accelerate progress and get results
-VIP Private Intensives: full or 1/2 day retreats
Email coaching is a great option for those who want a daily point of contact but revel in the ability for it to be on their terms.
How would you like to have access to your own business coach to get all of your questions answered on a daily basis?
Do any of these sound familiar?
• the busy entrepreneur who sees value in support but prefers the convenience of email support to your most pressing questions exactly when you need it in an affordable way.
• New to business and could use some help figuring things out
• Making some big changes in life and need support to make sure you don’t lose sight of your business in the process and to keep yourself on track
• A sounding board to gain clarity, feedback and mentorship
• Daily support without having to cut into the busyness of your day
• Daily accountability to make sure your priorities are in order between work and play and maintaining balance
Balance YOUniversity is an 8 week online program to help you ditch the overwhelm, take back your power and live in joy. It is a combination of curriculum, group Q/A coaching calls and community support to help you change the habits, increase daily productivity, and love your life.
Fees: from $175 USD to $3000 USD
Fees range based on single session ala carte, private coaching programs and group programs and 1:1 Private Intensives: full or half day
Read verified client reviews from real customers.
There are no customers reviews yet.
Let others know what you think about this coach by submitting a review.
|5 stars (Highest rating)|
|1 star (Lowest rating)|