Kim Bass is a Life and Grief Coach whose life journey has lead her to the field of coaching after the deaths of her beloved mother and grandmother within a few months of each other. During her own journey of grief, Kim used the life lessons taught to her by these extraordinary women and her own spiritual beliefs and values to navigate her life after such significant losses.
As Kim began to heal and put the pieces of her life back together, she realized others are suffering and find themselves in the same hole, feeling as if there is no way out. Kim realized that it is her purpose to share her experience and knowledge about the grief process to help others find their way and learn to live life after.
Throughout Kim’s life, she has always had an optimistic personality and a strong desire to help others. Often her grandmother would tease that “Kim would give the shirt off of her back if we would let her.” It is this same spirit and personality that Kim shares with her clients. more...
Benefits of the Program:
1. Gain control of your emotions by learning practical ways to process your feelings and emotions now and in the future so that you can function and live your life.
2. Learn the lesson of the loss by developing a new perspective on what happened.
3. Uncover and learn how to overcome any limiting beliefs or fears that you have that’s keeping you stuck in the hole of grief.
4. Discover the "new you" and map out a new plan for you future
I like to have fun and laugh, which is allowed even when you are grieving a loss.
I am pretty laid back; but, will challenge and push you to help facilitate the change that you want.
I am very committed to anything that I do and will do whatever it takes to support and guide you through this process. However, I realize that you must work to make the changes in your life and I will hold you accountable. I’ve done my work, and I will help you in any way that I can while you do your work.
I am easy to talk to and a good listener. I am open, authentic and generous.
In the coaching relationship I will bring all of these personal characteristics, along with my training in coaching and educational background in psychology and the compassion developed and lessons learned during my own journey through grief to help you regain control of your life.
Grief Solutions Coaching is a six month program designed for people who desire to put their lives back together after experiencing a traumatic life event. The program consists of a monthly group session, weekly journaling prompts and 2 monthly individual sessions.
The benefits of the Program:
1. Learn practical ways to process your feelings and emotions now and in the future
2. Develop a new perspective on your loss
3. Overcome any limiting beliefs you have that’s keeping you stuck where you are.
4. Map out a plan for you future
Fees: from $100 USD
Please contact me for information on the fees.
Read verified client reviews from real customers.
There are no customers reviews yet.
Let others know what you think about this coach by submitting a review.
|5 stars (Highest rating)|
|1 star (Lowest rating)|