Don’t do it alone. A coach who has been there can help you get unstuck, live the life you were meant to live & focus, with no one size fits all.
>> WHO DO I USUALLY HELP?
1) Someone who has been struggling with procrastination, ADHD/ADD. This person feels overwhelmed with job or school, lacks self-discipline, wants to work setting priorities, increasing time management, and wants to have a balanced life. This person is either a perfectionist or usually has many projects started but has a hard time finishing projects.
2) Someone who has struggled with depression. This person is oversleeping, overeating, and isolating, who wants to work on their daily routine and career goals, finding out what their calling is.
3) Someone who is working at a job while wanting to start a profitable business or while wanting to learn how to coach people.
4) Someone who is working on sobriety from addiction to porn, alcohol, opioids, or masturbation
>> MY APPROACH
I listen to what has been working, more...
Please feel free to visit my shop to see the details of my offerings.
- One Time Skype or Phone Session: 30 or 60 min of coaching with me, it's a great way to start or to get a plan for you to follow through.
- In Person Coaching at the office in Granada Hills, California: This works for people who are working on deeper issues such as Depression, ADHD, or Relationship Issues. This plan lasts a month for 4 sessions. Phone/email is also added as follow up in between sessions.
(If this is too far, please ask Liliana for other options of where to meet)
- Skype/Phone & Email Monthly Coaching: 4 coaching sessions
(We will combine phone, email & video)
Digital Coaching: Starting at $20 per week. This plan involves daily check-in from me through a written/chat format, with accountability questions, journaling assignments and coaching feedback.
Digital coaching can be done really well if you don't mind having to read your coach's responses and questions, and are comfortable writing your responses. You can take the coaching wherever you go.
Fees: from $20 USD to $300 USD
*Take a look at "My Shop" For details on pricing. There will be good deals during the holidays.
Read verified client reviews from real customers.
Liliana is a great coach! She listens to my problems and helps me get through them on a day-to-day basis. I highly recommend her to anyone who is needing Christian-based coaching. She can change your life.
Has a great guide on how to review the previous year so that you can get the most out of the coming year. This was very useful for me because I needed to get out of my own head and implement things by starting on paper.
“I was looking to improve my own personal productivity and i found Liliana Coach. I start following her general advise then i decide to move a step forward and asked Liliana to be my Coach. I'm happy i did it because i found her professionality, her experience and her guidance very effective. I suggest Liliana, as a great Coach, if you are looking to improve your own productivity, and also if you value more balance in your life.”
I looked for a coach who could help me improve my productivity, and chose Liliana because in her description it said she is good with creative minds. Well, I am, always distracted with good ideas, and everything that crosses my path every day. She guided me in a few weeks making a new schedule, especially a week schedule that ended up a two-weekly schedule. In the schedule lays my needs, my tasks, and it became something that gave me back time, hobbies, and doing my work in a different way. I'm very content, surprised and happy about how Liliana worked with me so far. I paused the coaching for a few weeks and we'll continue later to work on the longer run.
I have truly benefitted from my life coaching sessions with Liliana. Depending on your goals, this could be a comfortable challenge, or something very hard to face. However, Liliana will nudge you to go a little bit further and further beyond your expectations every time.
As a journey that takes cooperation, communication, and active participation on both sides, she helps to guide you to your aspirations, but leaves the responsibility to you to take part. I really liked that this life coaching approach does not helicopter over you, but lets you take the reigns. The meetings with her bring me back to focus as it's so easy to lose track as the days go by, even in one week.
Thank you, Liliana, for being a patient life coach and truly taking time to get to know me in the process, in order to help me better.
Let others know what you think about this coach by submitting a review.
|5 stars (Highest rating)|
|1 star (Lowest rating)|