After years of searching for the right career path, I realized that life coaching was the perfect outlet that would utilize my powerful questioning, constructive feedback, and active listening skills, as well as my perceptiveness and trustworthiness. I began coaching under a different niche than the one I have now, and after I started doing everything it takes to get a business off the ground, my sleep, creativity, peace of mind, and sense of fulfillment began to suffer as a result of me pouring my heart and soul into business and abandoning my personal life. After correcting this issue within myself, I realized that I was much more passionate about coaching others on this problem and decided to rebrand my business and focus on helping other high-achieving career women give their personal lives the attention it deserves. I have recently decided to transition from one-on-one life coaching to creating products that will enable me to help more people than ever before!
- a high-achieving career woman longing for fulfillment beyond your professional achievements?
- feeling like you aren't living a well-rounded life?
- struggling to find an identity beyond what you do for a living?
- fearing that you are limiting your happiness by only focusing on work?
- ready to start enjoying the life you have worked so hard for?
If so, I am the coach for you.
As your coach, my entire career is dedicated to supporting your journey to success. In our work together, I will help you:
- create specific and realistic goals
- expose any insidious habits that are sabotaging your success
- find creative ways to make time for activities that you are passionate about
- create firm boundaries to prevent work from dominating your life
- construct action plans that address both obstacles and opportunities
- stay accountable
in order to effectively achieve your goals. I look forward to the results that we will co-create in your life!
I have a practical, down-to-earth coaching style that is free of the abstract or overly "touchy feely" approach that many people complain happens too often in the life coaching industry.
I coach by asking powerful questions that bring awareness to the client's power to affect change in their lives as well as bring awareness to their blind spots that have been insidiously sabotaging their goals. I emphasize questioning because it is often more empowering for the client to know that they have come up with their own answers than being bombarded with advice. We all know the "right" things to do, but we are usually in desperate need of a change in perspective and questioning helps facilitate that change.
Please feel free to visit my shop to see the details of my offerings.
Fees: from $100 USD to $600 USD
Read verified client reviews from real customers.
There are no customers reviews yet.
Let others know what you think about this coach by submitting a review.
|5 stars (Highest rating)|
|1 star (Lowest rating)|