Hi, I’m Coach Michelle, Founder and CEO of Life Is. I am a Certified Life Coach, Certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner, Certified Crisis Intervention Specialist and I have a Bachelor’s of Arts degree in Psychology. Here at Life Is I take a Positive Psychology approach to coaching. I created this company from my desire to want to coach people into loving and enhancing themselves while enjoying every moment in life. I’m committed to guiding you through your life challenges and developing the life you want, through weekly coaching sessions, life changing coaching assignments, follow-up calls and webinars; these are just a few of my coaching techniques. Life Is …embodies the belief that “Joy and Peace are not elusive states of being, but they are your birthright companions!”
I am here to help you through those life’s challenging times in your life. Whether the challenge is a newly diagnosed illness or any challenge that has altered your life, I will assist you with:
• Processing difficult and painful events in your life
• Change your perception about the event
• Replace negative thought patterns
• Recognize the triggers that create negative emotions and negative behaviors
• Change irrational feelings of shame, guilt, and fear
• Create a plan for your life’s purpose to happen
• Discover your purpose within your pain
• Help find meaning in life after crisis
and much more…
Fees: from $289 to $1689
$19.99 monthly membership
$289 90 minute coaching session
$1689 12 weeks coaching sessions
Read verified client reviews from real customers.
There are no customers reviews yet.
Let others know what you think about this coach by submitting a review.
|5 stars (Highest rating)|
|1 star (Lowest rating)|