lifecoach $298 USD Robert E. Smith Robert E. Smith NLP Practitioner, Life Coach, mentor and Self Hypnosis & Meditation Instructor https://www.lifecoachhub.com/img/ Robert E. Smith NLP Practitioner, Life Coach, mentor and Self Hypnosis & Meditation Instructor https://www.lifecoachhub.com/img/ 1 5 1 5
Coach Life Coach Hub Life Coach Hub

Robert E. Smith

NLP Practitioner, Life Coach,mentor 
Seneca, South Carolina, United States

NLP Practitioner, Life Coach, mentor and Self Hypnosis & Meditation Instructor

Specializations
Life coach Hypnotherapist
OFFERINGS: Online coaching

FEES from $98 USD to $298 USD for coaching packages. more...

Request a free consultation Contact Me

About me

Why Robert Smith?
Perceptions and experiences are unique among humans and thus each person communicates their ideas through their individual language and behaviors.
NLP Training provides the tools necessary for you to be aware of how other people communicate enabling you to be a more effective communicator.
Hypnosis Training provides a look into how to operate YOU. The conscious part of the mind only uses about 20% of the brain while the subconscious part of the mind makes up the remaining 80%. Many of our problems (inability to make changes) are the in-congruence between what the conscious mind wants and needs, and our existing subconscious patterns.
Mindfulness Training is the art and practice of paying attention to this moment. In this moment regrets have slipped away and anxiety about the future is not present. In this exact moment, we’re whole, complete, and safe.

Coaching with me

RESULTS & GOALS

Clients will:
Discover the importance of taking responsibility for your communication.
Learn how to recognize key rapport building skills to engage others more effectively.
Uncover dormant skills allowing you to match the communication styles of others.
Learn to build trusting and loyal relationships with others.
Discover how each person’s belief system has a direct impact on their behaviors.
Discover practical techniques to diffuse situations of conflict or disagreement.
Discover the importance of leading yourself before you lead others.
Discover techniques using NLP that address many issues in society
Learn self hypnosis and mindful awareness techniques

HOW I LIKE TO COACH

From my life experiences and training my role as a coach is best defined as that of a facilitator, one who provides access to specific knowledge, and as an instructor; the one who provides the keys to understanding that specific knowledge. I open the virtual door and listen, offer encouragement, offer examples, nudge the client for questions and respond with a reply that will encourage the client to dig deeper and maybe even learn more about the topic. Repeat the cycle as many times as necessary to provide the assistance that each client requires. On a personal note I do receive great personal satisfaction and get excited when there is evidence of change from the client. I really want each person to succeed!

OFFERINGS

Please feel free to visit my shop to see the details of my offerings.


ONLINE COACHING

Enjoy 1 hour (or more) of live interaction with Robert Smith, either by Skype, phone or video chat - and experience a complete personalized coaching session designed to help you make positive life changes.

Experience, Certifications and Training

CERTIFICATIONS AND DEGREES
  • Master of Science in Management
  • Certified Knowledge Manager
  • Certified Contextual-Behavioral Counseling Specialist
  • Certified Self Hypnosis and Meditation Instructor
  • Certified Professional Life Coach
  • Certified Professional NLP Practitioner
  • Master of Arts
  • Master of Religious Education
  • Doctor of Divinity
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT TAKEN
  • Contextual Hypnotherapy
  • Transformational Leadership Development
  • Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
PROFESSIONAL AND LIFE EXPERIENCE

I have been a consultant for project management, knowledge management and logistics management in the digital media and education arenas for over 20 years. My background includes key roles in the success of logistical supply chain management efforts with numerous clients and I have considerable knowledge and experience in the areas of technical writing, materials management, logistics and supply chain, computer networking, website design, systems design, project management, technology editing, infrastructure support and online education. During those twenty plus years I had to learn how to manage my emotional state and how to choose how I felt despite the situation I found myself in.
Now I want to share this knowledge with others. It is entirely evident and true that most people are at least aware of the need for ‘something’ to change on any given day of their lives. By learning to think differently about the situation, by refusing to slip into damaging and restrictive patterns, you can overcome all kinds of challenges and blocks.
Throughout my entire time of developing the additional skills necessary to be a well-rounded coach/mentor I have come to understand that leadership is at least a partial key to the successful interaction with clients (and probably everyone else as well). I have learned that understanding that transformation is applicable to all walks and areas of life presents the opportunity to assist clients to attain a much higher level of personal progress than just overcoming their weight issue or the particular situation that brought them into my office.
Easing the pain of change in myself or any person is a task that few of us are able to do single-handed. When we work as a team - without preconceived biases in play - amazing things can and do occur! I look forward to working with each client in effecting those changes.
   more ...

Fee description

Fees: from $98 USD to $298 USD

Mini Session fees: $98 per mini session
Each mini session takes 15 minutes to 30 minutes to complete.

Session fees: $298 per session
Each session takes 1 - 2 hours to complete.

All sessions can take place in the evening (6 pm - 10 pm) or daytime (9 am - 5 pm).

Reviews

Read verified client reviews from real customers.

Robert E. Smith
5 5 5 Star
( 1 review )
Hide reviews
  • Life coaching Coaching coach, life coach,business coach, coaching, life coaching, self help, personal development Robert E. Smith https://www.lifecoachhub.com/img/ Why Robert Smith? Perceptions and experiences are unique among humans and thus each person communicates their ideas through their individual language and behaviors. NLP Training provides the tools necessary for you to be aware of how other people communicate enabling you to be a more effective communicator. Hypnosis Training provides a look into how to operate YOU. The conscious part of the mind only uses about 20% of the brain while the subconscious part of the mind makes up the remaining 80%. Many of our problems (inability to make changes) are the in-congruence between what the conscious mind wants and needs, and our existing subconscious patterns. Mindfulness Training is the art and practice of paying attention to this moment. In this moment regrets have slipped away and anxiety about the future is not present. In this exact moment, we’re whole, complete, and safe. krw from United states | October 28, 2016
    5 Star
    I wasn't sure if I could do Monday

    … and then during all this packing I got to the back of my closet and I found this folder and I opened it... and I saw inside your leadership paper you wrote ... and I read things you said... about leadership ... about me... after I read it I felt God hold me, remind me that it's ... His will be done ... and how scary of a prayer that can be sometimes to pray ... that HE loves them more than me ... that HE will never leave them ... I read everything you wrote again ... and that cry came out.. 45 min came out... and I broke... but your words about being a leader... are engrained in my mind now again... and I'll get up Monday... and I'll move on to the next kid... where about an hour ago I wasn't sure if I could do Monday, or any day after that. But now I have been reminded that I can... and from the bottom of my heart... I thank you all over again... truly more than you will ever know.... KW

WRITE A REVIEW

Let others know what you think about this coach by submitting a review.

5 stars  (Highest rating)
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
1 star  (Lowest rating)
Submit


The material in this site is intended to be of general informational use and is not intended to constitute medical advice, probable diagnosis, recommended treatments, or professional advice. Readers should consult with a licensed professional to get advice for their individual situation. See the Disclaimer and Terms of Use for more information. Copyright Life Coach Hub Ltd 2016. A community of life coaches dedicated to improving your life.