Combining investment banking background and experience with the professional practice of performance coaching is what makes the work I do that extra bit real, authentic and results driven.
I do walk every inch of the talk and I encourage you to explore the power of working with a professional coach as this could be one of the most valuable investments in yourself you've ever done.
I cannot promise an easy journey but one that can turn into a significant and valuable step towards big positive changes in your life.
Find out more & Book free taster session. Looking forward to working with you!
My clients goals are achieved through:
- Business Coaching
- Life Purpose Coaching -Knowing what you want
- Career (Focus & Change) Coaching
- Personal Development
- Relationship Coaching
- Confidence Coaching
- Anxiety & Stress Management,
- High- Performance Coaching
- Entrepreneurial Success Mind-Set Coaching
The standard approach to coaching is to have weekly or biweekly 1 or 2 hrs sessions. This has proven very useful for some of my clients, however a tailored approach will be created for you specifically - varying from a full intensive day to having 45min each day for one week.
Combined Mentoring & Coaching sessions are available.
The aim is to build "success momentum" with you so when you are done with you sessions and life happens - you have the inertia needed to manage it all and manage it successfully yourself.
The location of face to face coaching sessions depends on your needs & can be across London. I often research new places just so they adequately correspond to the needs of my clients.
One-on-one sessions are one of the most effective ways to conduct a coaching session.
It could be a combination of face-to-face or phone interactions depending on your preferences, schedule and most of all needs.
Online coaching is a wonderful method to keep you going and address busy schedules or the need to have space when discussing a particular goal/ topic.
This includes email support or skype sessions
Corporate workshops to address specific issues (e.g. retention, satisfaction levels, performance of teams/ individuals, etc.)
- Fully qualified in Personal Performance Coaching - "The-Coaching-Academy"
Recognized by the Association for Neuro Linguistic Programming (ANLP); ICF; The Institute of Leadership & Management; CPD Certification Service
- 200+ hours of one-on-one coaching to date
- Corporate workshops and training for companies from the the 'Big Four' as well as others like Accenture, etc.
- Founder of Ina Life Coaching
- Capital Markets Management Consultant
- Financial Services Analyst
- Anti-Money-Laundering Specialist
- Lived/ worked and studied in 5 countries to date which developed me as an individual truly appreciating and understanding not only cultural differences and biases but most of all enabled me to experience adaptation to change, stress management and rapport building first hand.
- My professional journey in the corporate world also allowed me to get the experience in dealing with laddering processes, political inter-relations and confidence more ...
Fees: from $90 USD to $120 USD
Please, contact Ina for more information on the available packages and payment options.
Read verified client reviews from real customers.
There are no customers reviews yet.
Let others know what you think about this coach by submitting a review.
|5 stars (Highest rating)|
|1 star (Lowest rating)|