Gain clarity to evaluate the options in your life.
Life Coaches possess the secret of clarity, purpose and direction.
The secret is this.
It is all a balancing act, a purposeful balancing act.
Clarity, purpose and direction begin when we train ourselves to discard the heavy, complex items and thoughts in our heads and hold on to the items and thoughts which provide balance.
It is that simple.
THE PROBLEM OF CHOICE
In the words of Aristotle, “Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance, determines your destiny.”
The key is to approach your life with intention. Depending on your situation, this may involve purposefully discarding perceived options that just persist in weighing you down, or it may involve purposefully recognizing and embracing options you regularly disregard.
There is an old saying:
- When we have one option, we have a problem.
- When we have two options, we have a dilemma.
- When we have three options, we have choice.
But what happens when we have five, six or more choices? We have confusion. Confusion often leads to inertia, leaving outcomes to chance, rather than informed choice.
THE STEPS TO GAINING CLARITY
- Step one of gaining clarity coaching consists of approaching situations with intention by avoiding common thinking traps which either limit your perceived options or which fail to logically pare them down.
- Step two is to command a greater understanding of yourself. This involves discovering and rediscovering what makes you tick, what drives you and how your developed and untapped capacities can serve you well. This facilitates effective decision-making orientations.
It is that simple!
If you often feel you have no choices, you will benefit from Clarity Coaching.
If you often feel your life is full of dilemmas, you will benefit from Clarity Coaching.
If you frequently feel overwhelmed by all the variables in your life, you too will benefit from Clarity Coaching.
Make an appointment with a Life Coach today!