Are you ready to see life in a new way? Then read the quotes from inspiring people on this page. They’ll jumpstart your desire to transform your life with positive thinking.
But how does this really help you?
- Positive thinking puts your focus on what you can do next. There’s no lingering on regrets.
- It teaches you to look for the good parts of life no matter how small. This gives you more emotional strength to face challenges.
- You gain more energy when you attune yourself to a positive mindset. You know how it feels when bad feelings drag you down. Positivity lifts you up.
- It gives you the ability to find humor in your troubles. Laughter is known to have a remarkable physiological effect that promotes health and well being.
Choose to be happy.
Circumstances will never make me betray my plan for happiness.
In our daily lives, we must see that it is not happiness that makes us grateful, but the gratefulness that makes us happy.
Life is like a camera. Focus on what's important, capture the good times, and develop from the negatives.
Positive thinking evokes more energy, more initiative, more happiness.
A day without laughter is a day wasted.
Happiness is not having a lot, happiness is giving a lot
Learn to find joy. and laughter in small things like a three year old does, every day.
The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything.
Laugh when you can, apologize when you should and let go of what you can't change.
Wherever you are - be all there. - Jim Elliot
If you're going to be able to look back on something and laugh about it, you might as well laugh about it now. - Marie Osmond
Why be negative. When you can be positive?
The best version of me is when i have positive thoughts.
Smile at people who look like they are having a rough day.
Positive minds live positive lives.
Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want
Positivity is all about overlooking the negative fact.
Gratitude turns what we have into enough
Positive anything is better than negative thinking. - Elbert Hubbard
If you want to feel rich just count all the things you have that money can't buy.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Happiness is not the destination. It's the journey itself!
There is power in positivity
It's nice to look back in your past when you see it as a lesson, not as something to regret.
If you want to test your memory, try to recall what you were worrying about one year ago today. - E. Joseph Cossman
Be self reflexive. The best remedy for self centredness is to think about how you can keep improving you attitude and behavior.
You can't reach for anything new if your hands are full of yesterday's baggage.
Happinesss is worth more than all the money in the world.
Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful.
Don't just teach kids how to count. Teach them what counts most.
Live in the present and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering.
Understanding that positive thinking is good for you is easy to grasp. But creating this mental habit is much harder to do.
People who enjoy the benefits of a positive attitude have made a choice to think this way. They know that focusing on the negative makes life harder. It can even keep them from the success they desire.
You can make this same choice too.
Don’t beat yourself up over past mistakes or lament your circumstances. Failures and setbacks are learning opportunities. Take the lessons they offer and improve your actions going forward.
Some ways to welcome positive thinking into your life are:
- Identify your lingering regrets and work toward letting them go.
- Focus on the present. If this moment is good, let it give you a dose of peace and happiness. Those little moments add up.
- Allow yourself some satisfaction. Celebrate small successes instead of telling yourself it wasn’t enough. Not only is perfection not necessary, it’s likely impossible.
Check out our Happiness Goals Countdown to start making positive thinking and happiness a priority in your life!