How to Develop Emotional Intelligence Get The Ultimate Guide To Developing Emotional Intelligence From: Coach Shelly Over the last several decades, the topic of emotional intelligence has become a popular topic the world over. Over the years, there have been many scientific studies that have been conducted on the subject of emotional intelligence, and the findings are astounding. One finding uncovered by several studies is that your IQ only accounts for 20 percent of our achievements in life, while the other 80 percent depends solely on our emotional intelligence. When it comes to finding success in the workplace, many employers are looking at emotional intelligence skills to help them improve both profitability and productivity. Unfortunately, having low levels of emotional intelligence can take its toll on your mental and emotional well-being. Do You Have Low Emotional Intelligence? But how do you know if you suffer from low emotional intelligence? Here are some of the more common signs that you might have low emotional intelligence. You constantly perform poorly at work You criticize others every chance you get You are constantly angry for no reason You have trouble working in a team You aren’t mindful of how others feel It comes naturally for you to blame others for your misfortunes You don’t like to try anything new You have trouble facing adversity You’re bitter about your failures You continue to argue even when there’s no point If any of these signs sounds familiar to you, it could mean that you are suffering from a low level of emotional intelligence, which will dramatically decrease your chances of being successful. Luckily, I’ve created a simple step-by-step guide for how to develop your emotional intelligence. This comprehensive guide covers everything you need to know for developing self-awareness, improving your people skills, and creating happier relationships. SKU6634 https://www.lifecoachhub.com/img/uploads/courses/brandedthumbs/1108_1620493762.png?1620493762 Life coaching https://www.lifecoachhub.com/coach/shelly-madigan Shelly Madigan I specialize in grief/bereavement coaching and empowering individuals to move forward after a loss i https://www.lifecoachhub.com/img/uploads/coaches/thumbs/Shelly-Madigan.jpg
Shelly Madigan shop-life-coaching SKU6634 How to Develop Emotional Intelligence Get The Ultimate Guide To Developing Emotional Intelligence From: Coach Shelly Over the last several decades, the topic of emotional intelligence has become a popular topic the world over. Over the years, there have been many scientific studies that have been conducted on the subject of emotional intelligence, and the findings are astounding. One finding uncovered by several studies is that your IQ only accounts for 20 percent of our achievements in life, while the other 80 percent depends solely on our emotional intelligence. When it comes to finding success in the workplace, many employers are looking at emotional intelligence skills to help them improve both profitability and productivity. Unfortunately, having low levels of emotional intelligence can take its toll on your mental and emotional well-being. Do You Have Low Emotional Intelligence? But how do you know if you suffer from low emotional intelligence? Here are some of the more common signs that you might have low emotional intelligence. You constantly perform poorly at work You criticize others every chance you get You are constantly angry for no reason You have trouble working in a team You aren’t mindful of how others feel It comes naturally for you to blame others for your misfortunes You don’t like to try anything new You have trouble facing adversity You’re bitter about your failures You continue to argue even when there’s no point If any of these signs sounds familiar to you, it could mean that you are suffering from a low level of emotional intelligence, which will dramatically decrease your chances of being successful. Luckily, I’ve created a simple step-by-step guide for how to develop your emotional intelligence. This comprehensive guide covers everything you need to know for developing self-awareness, improving your people skills, and creating happier relationships. https://www.lifecoachhub.com/img/uploads/courses/brandedthumbs/1108_1620493762.png?1620493762

How to Develop Emotional Intelligence

kind

Short term

main Category

Life coaching

$45.00 USD
RRP $59.99 USD save 25%
ADD TO CART
Ongoing (join any time)

Description:

Get The Ultimate Guide To Developing Emotional Intelligence

From: Coach Shelly

Over the last several decades, the topic of emotional intelligence has become a popular topic the world over.

Over the years, there have been many scientific studies that have been conducted on the subject of emotional intelligence, and the findings are astounding.

One finding uncovered by several studies is that your IQ only accounts for 20 percent of our achievements in life, while the other 80 percent depends  solely on our emotional intelligence.

When it comes to finding success in the workplace, many employers are looking at emotional intelligence skills to help them improve both profitability and productivity.

Unfortunately, having low levels of emotional intelligence can take its toll on your mental and emotional well-being.


Do You Have Low Emotional Intelligence?

But how do you know if you suffer from low emotional intelligence? Here are some of the more common signs that you might have low emotional intelligence.

You constantly perform poorly at work
You criticize others every chance you get
You are constantly angry for no reason
You have trouble working in a team
You aren’t mindful of how others feel
It comes naturally for you to blame others for your misfortunes
You don’t like to try anything new
You have trouble facing adversity
You’re bitter about your failures
You continue to argue even when there’s no point


If any of these signs sounds familiar to you, it could mean that you are suffering from a low level of emotional intelligence, which will dramatically decrease your chances of being successful.

Luckily, I’ve created a simple step-by-step guide for how to develop your emotional intelligence.

This comprehensive guide covers everything you need to know for developing self-awareness, improving your people skills, and creating happier relationships.
 more ...

categories

Life coaching, Stress management coaching, Work/life balance coaching, Confidence coaching, Organizational coaching, Motivational coaching, Interpersonal skills coaching, Communication coaching, Law of Attraction coaching, Family coaching, Career coaching, Business coaching, Executive coaching, Performance coaching, Team building coaching, Grief coaching

Location

Online

TAGS

Emotional Intelligence, Stop being so emotional, diversity, ethics, understanding others, better life, better work life

resources included:

  • Emotional Intelligence Checklist
  • Ebook
  • Video Series

COURSE SCHEDULE:

When can you join:

You can join this course at any time

Subscription

No

Course modules and content
Click to view the complete schedule

ACCESS INSTRUCTIONS:

All items available on Life Coach Hub are easily accessible through your Life Coach Hub dashboard. You will receive individual access instructions by email after your purchase.

REVIEWS:

Read verified client reviews from real customers.

There are no customer reviews yet.

 

WRITE A REVIEW

Let others know what you think about this course by submitting a review.

5 stars  (Highest rating)
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
1 star  (Lowest rating)
Submit

Shelly Madigan

MAC, LC, Grief Counselor, CCTP-I
I specialize in grief/bereavement coaching and empowering individuals to move forward after a loss i
Coach Shelly Madigan


The material in this site is intended to be of general informational use and is not intended to constitute medical advice, probable diagnosis, recommended treatments, or professional advice. Readers should consult with a licensed professional to get advice for their individual situation. See the Disclaimer and Terms of Use for more information. Copyright Life Coach Hub Ltd 2016. A community of life coaches dedicated to improving your life.