Every day brings a fresh start. Therefore, every day brings change. Perhaps it's me, but for the last 5 or 6 years, it appears that I hear more and more people stating that things are changing within their circles and without.
The word's prominent definition, even in context of a verb or noun, is that someone or something is made or becomes different. It is the definition that I'd like to highlight here.
Whether it's our circumstances, environment, or persons we focus, in order for there to be successful change several key components are necessary:
- Identify the issue or challenge. What is it that you want to achieve? State it!
- Establish reasonable goals with realistic and reasonable timetables to get there.
- Set a daily routine to follow.
- Focus on one goal at a time.
- Review and reward your progress.
- Revise your plans, if necessary, and start again.
- Remain motivated.