With so many choices and directions to take in life, how do you know which one is right for you?
- Are you stuck in your career and want to move to the next level?
- Are you looking for a change in your life professionally or personally and you are not sure where to begin?
- Do you have a teenager who is trying to navigate the complicated decisions of education, college, career and independence?
With over 15 years of working with individuals and families, I have helped my clients achieve personal and professional success and gain more focus, passion and confidence.
Life is hard - don't go it alone!
Specialties for Natalie Cowen Gonzalez: Coaching, training, personal development, professional development, high school, college, university, major, job, employment, transition, corporate, business, team, team building, teen, adult, young adult, relationship, marriage, divorce, communication, education, career, life coach, life coaching, goals, success, achievement, achieve, more...
I love my role in the life of my clients as I have the privilege of walking with you toward life change. Whether it is a new job, new career, life transition (marriage, divorce, new baby, empty nest, widow/widower, etc.) or you are seeking to gain a new skill or get healthy, it is exciting to see where my clients are at the end of our time together as they embark on this new time with the tools and skills they have learned.
I work organically with clients who are going through life transition or seeking change in their lives. My goal is to help you create a road map to navigate through this time in your life to get to that point where you can see success. The blinders come off and you can see the road ahead without your current obstruction.
I love to meet one-on-one with clients who are looking to make great things happen. One-on-one time is a perfect way to get a specialized road map for achieving your goals.
Similar to one-on-one coaching, I work with you via Skype or email to get to point B.
I thoroughly enjoy working with community or association groups, corporate teams or others to present ways to reach collective goals. From working through the challenges of work/life balance to reaching specific, measurable goals as a team, I have presentations ready to go OR I can create a presentation specific to your group needs. My current presentations include:
* Goal setting
* Time management
* Networking for your next job
* Finding work/life balance
* Challenging yourself for growth
* Being the CEO of your family - managing life as a stay-at-home mom
* Navigating the emotional rollercoaster of divorce
* Nutrition and productivity - how do they relate?
* Life transitions - how to make wise choices to build relationships in challenging times
I work with community and small groups to develop training based on needs. From sales teams seeking to improve performance to organizations and community groups working toward a specific goal, I create training and benchmarking programs specific to your needs.
* Graduated from University of Texas at Austin – Journalism degree in PR
* Worked in Advertising, PR and Marketing
* Laid off in the DOTCOM bubble burst in 2001
* 15 years as mentor and coach to marketing and creative professionals as a talent manager in staffing
* Spent two years in Christian ministry as Early Childhood Director and missionary in Uganda
* Became a Certified Christian Life Coach through the American Association of Christian Counselors
* Today, I work with clients at all stages of life to help them find their key to change
Fees: from $100 USD to $1000 USD
$100- Individual coaching in my office OR phone/online
$125 - Individual coaching at client site of preference (not at my office)
$250 - small team (up to 9 individuals) coaching or training with currently available presentations
$350 - small team (up to 9 individuals) coaching or training with customized presentation
$500+ - coaching or training for large groups(10+) on a sliding scale using available or customized presentations
Please note that fees are negotiable based on client need.
Read verified client reviews from real customers.
There are no customers reviews yet.
Let others know what you think about this coach by submitting a review.
|5 stars (Highest rating)|
|1 star (Lowest rating)|