Friendly yet highly professional coach with over 25 years of staff management experience
As a coach, I am dedicated to helping people to achieve all that they most want out of life. My mission is to help all my clients follow a journey of self discovery, first understanding themselves better and then setting new goals and actions that can literally transform their lives - either in a business context or in their life outside work.
My own values include kindness, professionalism and making a difference. I have a friendly, calm and re-assuring nature that helps my clients relax and be comfortable and I like to think of myself as an excellent listener.
Every client is different so the outcomes they achieve as a result of coaching are often very different. However, examples include:
- Gaining new confidence in social situations, or for job interviews and giving presentations
- Becoming a much better equipped manager of staff after a promotion
- Moving on from the end of a relationship or from redundancy to face the future with renewed excitement and enthusiasm
- Making a significant career change after years in the doldrums
- Deciding to finally fulfill a lifelong ambition by going self-employed and starting up a new business
The principles that I like to apply to my coaching are that it is:
1. Future Focused: Coaching is not about trying to resolve problems from your past. It is about establishing where you are now in your life, where you would like to be, and what steps you can take to get there.
2. All About You: We only talk about you and your situation and issues. I don't talk about what has happened in my life or the lives of my friends or other clients. And I certainly would never tell you what to do in your life.
3. Action-Orientated: All coaching with me leads to the preparation of an Action Plan setting out what you are going to do or do differently to change your life.
4. Completely confidential
Please feel free to visit my shop to see the details of my offerings.
I provide face-to-face coaching from my home in Gosforth for people who clients who live in or near the city of Newcastle upon Tyne. Typical coaching programmes involve four one hour sessions, each spaced one week apart. I offer a free introductory session for clients to meet me and find out more before making a commitment.
I provide coaching by Skype for clients from across the UK and Europe. I have had clients from as far away as Saudi Arabia and India. Typical coaching programmes involve four one hour sessions, each spaced one week apart. I offer a free introductory session for clients to meet me and find out more before making a commitment.
I provide tailored workshops and short courses on a variety of topics including coaching as a management style, workplace wellbeing, and giving confident presentations.
I believe that every coach should have a fully accredited qualification before beginning to practice although this is unfortunately not always the case. My own Life Coach Practitioner Diploma came from Noble-Manhattan (DipNMC), the longest established life coach training organisation in Europe, recognised and endorsed by the UK's Institute of Leadership and Management. Through my experience and qualifications I have also been accepted as a member of the Association for Coaching.
Prior to becoming a coach, I gained over 25 years experience of management and staff development in both the public and private sector. Drawing on my experience as a manager and my longstanding interest in positive psychology and wellbeing, I see life coaching as an ideal way of helping fellow professionals and small business owners to achieve their dreams. I am happily married with two children.
Fees: from $50 to $75
Coaching sessions are charged at a rate of £60 / hour, pay as you go, or £190 for four sessions, paid in advance. Workshops and short courses are charged at a rate of £75 / hour.
Read verified client reviews from real customers.
There are no customers reviews yet.
Let others know what you think about this coach by submitting a review.
|5 stars (Highest rating)|
|1 star (Lowest rating)|