I am a mom of 3 boys. I raised them on my own for about 15 years. I’d like to share with you on why I became a life coach. When I was going through the divorce, I was feeling physically ill all the time. I really believed there was something seriously wrong with me. My mother insisted I go to the doctor and get checked, so I did. I’ll never forget this doctor, he had full head of white hair and gentle eyes. He did all kinds of test and couldn’t find anything. He finally sat down and asked me, “Is there anything going on at home?”. I immediately busted into tears, crying my eyes out. He said so gently and sweet, “What you need is a Life Coach”.
I knew then that it was all me. I needed to fix myself and I made a decision that this was not going to bring me down to the point of making me feel so sick that I felt like I was going to die.
From that point on I focus all my energy into personal development, mind, body and spirit. But that was not enough. I made a point of instilling more...
As a Personal Coach, I help you evaluate your current situation, establish and fulfill goals. I have coached peoples from all walks of life from at home mom's to the professional or business owners. Currently my focus in on the family and strengthening relationships by offering effective parenting skills and support and guiding marriage/relationship through difficulties. I also do image & confidence coaching to help you feel good about yourself and life in general. If you are currently going through a divorce, I can help you with the transition and help you find yourself again. Having someone there to listen to and support you is crucial to individual success.
I will explore the client’s greatest concerns and goals, the obstacles to achieving those goals, and strategies to overcome the obstacles. My coaching will empower you & help you navigate through life difficulties while establishing healthy lasting relationships with others.
Please feel free to visit my shop to see the details of my offerings.
Coaching Services Include:
- Weekly sessions so you can stay on track and have a better chance of reaching your goals via Phone, Skype or in person, if in the Orlando area
- Unlimited email support in-between sessions allowing you constant access to me to answer all your questions, and cheer you on.
- A holistic approach to your health and well-being so you can address all aspects of your life, not just the physical side.
- A compassionate, empathetic, safe and non-judgmental environment. I will teach you to be kind to yourself during the challenging process of change!
- Continual follow-up even after completion of the coaching program, helping you achieve consistent and long-lasting change.
Mastering the Law of Attraction
4 weeks Intense training
Fees: from $25 to $2500
Read verified client reviews from real customers.
There are no customers reviews yet.
Let others know what you think about this coach by submitting a review.
|5 stars (Highest rating)|
|1 star (Lowest rating)|